Sunday, April 11, 2010

Update 14

Dear members,

I will be in UK from today until 22 April 2010 for the University accreditation visits on behalf of the Board of Quantity Surveyors Malaysia. I will be accompanied by Mr Chua Siow Leng and Assoc Prof Ainah of UITM. We would be going to UK with half a day transit in Bahrain. Originally I was looking forward to this visit as I always do when it comes to outstation assignments. But for this trip I was reluctant and hesitant as I am nursing an open wound that needs dressing everyday. So instead of focussing on the assignments I had to firstly think about which clinic in Bahrain and later in UK I had to have my dressing done. Then of course the pain oh the daily pain.

Anyway I was informed of wonderful news from Emi of ISM Sabah Branch that the activities organised i.e. Sabah Congress and the Dialogue between ISM Sabah Branch and the Board of Quantity Surveyors Malaysia in March were reported in the Borneo Post. Oh that indeed is good news.

I need to stop here. So we will talk again when I come back.

Salam.


No comments:

Post a Comment